Sunday, February 10, 2008

Balloon Baby

I thought these were fun. The balloons were from Michal Kate's birthday party yesterday. I was sitting on the couch with Michal Kate and Noah and I kept hearing several thuds in a row and looked around and Jack wasn't with us. I looked in Michal Kate's room and Jack was sitting there so happy playing with the balloons. So very quietly I got the camera and had fun. He loved it and I love the pictures. I will get more pics from her party up later but enjoy these for now.




4 comments:

Erica said...

That is so cute! I love to sneak up on my girls and try to get pictures when they are not looking...they are the best ones a lot of times.

Glad Michael Kate had a fun party. One of my favorite parties we had for Kaylee was at Pump It Up. Even the adults got in on the fun:) Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Morale said...

Wow! To see how much he has grown since Thanksgiving and Christmas. They get so big so fast. He is just as beautiful as his older siblings. You make a good lookin' baby!

Love ya.

Jenn.

Anonymous said...

Wow...he is SO big!! I can't wait to get to see him and Michal Kate....and Noah this summer! I miss you all so much! Love you guys!!!
--Slez

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.