Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures

We went to Dallas this past weekend to celebrate Richard and Papa's birthdays and to celebrate Papa's retirement(more pictures later). We also took some time on Friday to take Jack for his first official photo shoot. These are his 6 weeks pictures as he is 6 weeks old today! The time has flown by.



There is a method to my madness. I have pictures on my wall in the living room of the kids together and one of each kid. But for now I decided to do one of all three kids, one of Michal Kate, and one of the two boys together.



This last picture was pretty difficult to get. Michal Kate kept wanting to hug her baby brother so to keep them all sitting up and keep the baby in the picture, it took a few minutes. They did so good and I was so proud of them! I love Kiddie Kandids!

2 comments:

DeeDee Price said...

Hey Dana,
My mom sent me a link to your blog... your kids are precious!!!! I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well!!! Take care!

Morale said...

These are great! I love the one of Noah and Jack.
Love
Morale.