Monday, May 21, 2007

Mother's Day

Mother's day was amazing. I got to spend the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with my family in Dallas. Richard and the kids and I made a trip out of it and it was a blast. Then on Sunday we went to church and the kids made me some precious gifts in Bible class and in Children's Church which I will cherrish forever! My first of I am sure many homemade gifts! After church we went to a local resteraunt and it was yummy. I got a Starbucks gift card that I get to use once a week while I am in Texarkana at my doctors appointments. Here is me and Michal Kate. Notice she isn't really wanting to pose.

Noah being a ham!

Me at 8 months and 1 week!!!!

Noah and daddy cheesing up the place. Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

Morale said...

Noah is sooo cute! All that red hair! Loved getting to see you this weekend too!