Thursday, April 05, 2007

Baby Jack

These are my 6 month or 24 week pictures of my pregnancy with baby Jack, yes, I am posting these about 4 weeks late being that Sunday is my day to take pictures again. Michal Kate wanted to be in the picture and she did a good job of posing. As you can see she already loves to kiss on baby Jack and give him a hug. If Jack had been a girl then his name would have been MacKenzie Lynn and Michal Kate asks us often what God did with MacKenzie? We try to explain to her that God wanted us to have baby Jack but she isn't buying it as an answer. I hope she want be too disappointed come late June early July.

At almost 26 weeks I had to go to labor and delivery due to some pressure. Everything turned out to be fine. I am already dilated and he is starting to descend but they aren't worried. They did an ultrasound just to double check everything about Jack and we got a pretty good picture of his face that I thought I would share!

(His face is on the right and is sideways)
We can't wait to meet this precious gift!

No comments: