Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Baby

Well, God is so good. It is amazing to me how I have done this 5 times now and I never quit being in awe of all God does in forming the human body! Better yet, he chose me to carry this precious child of His. I am not real sure why it says the name it does and the date, I think he was in a hurry when he did this. It is a profile shot of the baby with the head on the left and the foot is sticking up all the way on the right. In the middle is a hand waving at you! I am about 11 1/2 weeks and the doctor says everything looks wonderful! We are very excited about this little one and I just wanted to share a little of him or her with you.


2 comments:

Morale said...

So glad things are going well! Jacob and I just had our first miscarriage. I hope it will be the last. Back to trying again. It will happen. Just waiting on God's grace!
Love you! Have a great Christmas!
Morale.

Dana said...

So sorry to hear about that. I will pray for your healing.